Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Week 3-Picture Time!


The pressure is intense! So little to do, and so much time! Wait, stop, reverse that...
...anyone recognize that literary/film reference?
At any rate, the mayhem continues. Every effort is being made to master all aspects of new technology. I can't have my children knowing more than I do...actually, I just have to keep sounding as if I know more...keeps them on their toes!
To paraphrase a recent movie, "some people get into a pool one step at a time...testing the water with their big toe, then slowly easing in, waiting for their bodies to adjust bit by bit. Others just...JUMP!" I'd like to think I'm of the latter persuasion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Technology... is a queer thing. It brings you great gifts with one hand, and it stabs you in the back with the other. ~C.P. Snow, New York Times, 15 March 1971